Regulations introduced in this document do not affect the principles of the Service.
The administrator of the personal data is Erwin Markulak, who runs a sole proprietorship under the name Erwin Markulak. Administrator of the https://1shot2kill.pl website, NIP: 502-01-20-170, REGON: 385933466, e-mail address: [email protected]1s2k.pl (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator").
Personal data means information about an identified or identifiable natural person. The processing of personal data is basically any action on personal data, regardless of whether it is carried out by automated means or not.
The User submits his/her personal data to the Administrator using forms available on the Website, i.e. registration form, newsletter subscription. The scope of data collection includes: user name, ip address, password, email address. The personal data is provided voluntarily, however, failure to provide the above-mentioned data makes it impossible to create an account on the forum, and to continue using it.
- The user is also entitled to voluntarily supplement the information on: name, gender, address of residence, additional accounts. However, these are not data required to use the Website.
- The website does not share or sell users' personal data to unauthorized entities or third parties.
- Limited access to users' data is available to groups of users stationed under the name of Owner, Administrator, Junior Administrator, Technician. The purposes of accessing the aforementioned data are listed below (hereinafter the category - Purpose of personal data processing).
- The Administrator may provide users' data to relevant entities authorized by law (e.g. justice authorities, prosecutor's office).
- The Administrator may transfer users' data to entities processing data on behalf of the Administrator (e.g. entities providing hosting services), i.e. the company: OVH sp. z o.o.
Purpose of personal data processing
User data is processed only and exclusively for the purposes for which it was collected.
- The user has the right to request access to their data, to rectify it or to restrict its processing.
- The user has the right to object to the processing, if the processing is carried out in order to realize the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
- The user has the right to data portability.
- The User has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if the User has previously given such consent, withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing, which was performed before its withdrawal.
- The User has the right to be "forgotten". In this case, all data relating to the User will be archived. All user entries will be upgraded to system data (hereinafter "Guest") and sensitive topics will be deleted, e.g. entries in the "Show yourself" section. All activities take place in accordance with Article 17 (1) of the Data Protection Regulation (RODO), and the subsection on required content necessary for the proper operation of the Service.
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection regarding the processing of personal data by the Administrator.
- As long as we use the services of the Service that require our data, we cannot request their deletion. We cannot send a request to erase all our data from the database, while expecting that we will continue to use the services. Once a user account is deleted, creating another one is prohibited.
Security of user's personal data
The Administrator declares that it processes Users' personal data in accordance with the guidelines of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, in particular it declares that it has implemented all necessary technical and organizational measures to properly secure Users' personal data.
What are the "cookies"?
Cookies" are IT data, in particular text files stored on the users' terminal equipment and intended for use on the website. These files allow you to recognize the user's device and appropriately display a website tailored to your individual preferences. "Cookies" usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of their storage on the terminal device and a unique number.
What do we use "cookies" for?
"Cookies" are used to adapt the content of websites to user preferences and to optimize the use of websites. They are also used to create anonymous, aggregated statistics which help to understand how the user uses websites to improve their structure and content, excluding personal identification of the user.
What kind of "cookies" do we use?
As a rule, we use two types of "cookies" - "session" and "permanent". The first of them are temporary files that remain on the user's device until logging out of the website or switching off the software (web browser). "Permanent" files remain on the user's device for the time specified in the parameters of "cookies" or until they are manually deleted by the user.
"Cookies" used by the website operator's partners, including in particular the website users, are subject to their own privacy policies.
Types of cookies in terms of necessity for the service:
Essential - They are absolutely necessary for the proper functioning of the website or the functionalities that the user wants to use.
- Functional - They are important for the functioning of the website:
- They serve to enrich the functionality of the website, without them the website will work correctly, but will not be adapted to the user's preferences,
- They serve to ensure a high level of functionality of the website, without the settings stored in the cookie, the level of functionality of the website may decrease, but it should not prevent the complete use of the website,
- They are used for very important functions of the website, blocking them will cause selected functions not to work properly.
- They enable realization of a business model on the basis of which the website is made available, their blocking will not cause inaccessibility of the whole website functionality, but it can lower the level of service, because of the website owner's inability to realize incomes subsidizing the website operation. This category includes, for example, advertising cookies.
Due to the time for which a cookie will be placed in the end user's device:
- Temporary cookies (session cookies) - cookie placed for the time of using the browser (session), is deleted when the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies - are not deleted when the browser is closed and remain on the user's device for a specified period or without expiration date depending on the settings of the site owner.
Due to the origin - server administrator who manages the cookies:
Own cookie (first party cookie) - cookie placed directly by the owner of the site that was visited.
Third party cookie - a cookie placed by an external entity whose component pages have been called up by the owner of the website.
Note: cookies can be invoked by an administrator using scripts, components, which are located on the partner's servers, situated in another location - another country or even a completely different legal system. In case of calling by the website administrator service components coming from outside the administrator's system, different standard rules of cookies policy may be in force than the privacy / cookies policy of the website administrator.
Because of the purpose they serve:
- Configuration of the website - they enable setting up functions and services in the website.
- Site security and reliability - allow you to verify the authenticity and optimize site performance.
- Authentication - make it possible to inform when a user is logged in, so the website can show appropriate information and functions.
- Session status - to record information about how users use the site. This may include the pages you visit most often or any error messages you see on certain pages. Cookies used for storing the so-called "session state" help to improve services and enhance the browsing experience.
- Processes - allow the website itself and the functions available on it to operate smoothly.
- Ads - to display ads that are more interesting to users and more valuable to publishers and advertisers, to personalize ads, and may also be used to display ads outside the site pages (domain).
- Location - allow you to customize the information displayed to your location.
- Analytics and research, audience auditing - allow site owners to better understand their users' preferences and through analysis improve and develop products and services. Usually the website owner or research company collects information anonymously and processes data on trends without identifying personal data of individual users.
Types of cookies due to interference with user privacy:
Non-harmful - Includes cookies:
- Necessary for the proper functioning of the website
- Needed to enable the functionality of the site, but their action has nothing to do with tracking the user
Investigative - Used to track users but does not include information to identify a specific user.
Do "cookies" contain personal data?
Personal data collected using cookies may be collected solely for the purpose of performing certain functions for the user. Such data is encrypted in a manner that prevents unauthorized access.
By default, the software used for web browsing allows placing "cookies" on your terminal device. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on their sending to your device each time. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.